1) Buy more food – You can’t ever have enough of the stuff that can sit in your pantry for years without refrigeration. Buy it now before price and availability begin limiting your options.
2) Buy ammunition – You should have all the guns you need by now. If you don’t you are really behind the curve. Buy ammo, lots and lots of ammo, you’re going to need it.
3) Reduce all tax liabilities – Our government is a monster, don’t give the beast any more than you have to. Our money is paying for all of the evil it does here and around the world, including trying to subjugate you.
4) Unplug – Don’t watch their propaganda, not their “news” or entertainment. Even if you can recognize it for what it is, it can’t be good for you to be bombarded with it all the time.
5) Stop being used – Get off Big Tech’s free sites, email too. Remember, if they’re giving you their service for nothing, you are not the customer, you’re the product.